A global organisation with a strong position in their specific industry sector and a continued focus on innovation and shaping the future around growth in technology and design. This is an exciting time to join the team, where you will support and lead the ER/IR function across Australia Pacific.
About the role:
- Support the HR team to achieve their ER/IR objectives;
- Assist with the management of the remuneration structure and salary reviews;
- Critical in leading the Enterprise Bargaining agreement negotiations and interpretations, and support collective and individual agreements;
- Represent our client during fair work hearings, industrial action and disciplinary measures;
- Attend relevant workshops in which management objectives are established; and
- Provide support across award interpretation and application.
- Tertiary qualified with 5 + years’ experience in Employee Relations and Industrial Relations;
- Experience in negotiating EBA’s and detailed knowledge of current employment legislation;
- Experience in coaching and guiding HR Business Partners and Managers through complex ER/IR processes;
- Experience in implementing and maintaining an IR framework;
- Customer focused with exceptional communication and influencing skills; and
- High degree of technical capability within operational disciplines.
0436 318 299.
Alternatively, if you are interested in the position, please apply below and we will make sure we will get back to your application shortly. Please ensure you submit your resume in word format through SEEK.
Thank you for your interest.