Troocoo is a cutting-edge Queensland recruitment and search business based in the heart of the Brisbane CBD. Our dynamic leadership team has decades of search and recruitment industry experience and we have hand-picked a group of market leaders that have a genuine passion and desire to help people and the business community in Queensland to be successful.
About the Role
One of our top tier utilities clients are in need for an experienced and dynamic Project Manager to deliver their Ellipse projects to meet the agreed cost, schedule and scope.
This Project Manager will be the key interface between our client and their ERP Solution Providers, manage key stakeholders, assist with organisation change initiatives and ensure documentation and processes are maintained.
Skills & Requirements
As an ERP Project Manager you must have:
- 5+ years as a Project Manager, with some experience using Ellipse
- Demonstrated delivery experience in an agile environment.
- Experience managing the end to end delivery of large, complex ERP projects in collaboration with business and technology stakeholders, to deliver high quality solutions.
- Experience identifying, assessing and managing risks, issues, conflicts, change requests and priorities.
- Proven consultative skills and enjoys contributing to collaborative relationships.
For further information about this opportunity, please email Sofia Rodriguez at Troocoo, ICT@troocoo.com or call on 07 3054 1144 for a confidential discussion.