Our client is searching for an exceptional EI&C Engineer that is willing to relocate approximately 3 hours north west of Brisbane for this essential operational role.
The successful candidate will be responsible for but not limited to:
- Reporting to the Electrical Superintendent
- Working in collaboration with clients, contractors and internal stakeholders.
- Providing technical input to projects.
- Offer expertise and services to establish, deliver and improve the reliability of the plant.
- Project management including operational budgets
- Providing technical, professional and commercial oversight for engineering works undertaken within their market segments
- A Bachelor’s degree in electrical engineering or related degree
- RPEQ qualification is essential
- Minimum of 10 years post graduate experience
- Experience in the design and programming of complex control systems and integration.
- Demonstrated management and leadership experience.
- Experience in managing contractors and consultants.
- Strong stakeholder engagement and management abilities.
- Ideally you will be familiar with SCADA, DCS and PLC systems
- You will hold appropriate safety qualifications
- A strong sense of urgency for solving complex problems.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- The ability to relocate to Nanango or Kingaroy region
You will be rewarded with a range of benefits including:
A long standing and stable organisation that focuses on quality and culture to ensure that they attract and retain their people by providing them with a stable yet innovative and challenging work place.
- Work with a stable employer
- Competitive salary package
- Professional development and promotion opportunities