Mater Foundation Queensland is the community-based fundraising organisation that supports the work of Mater Health, Mater Education and Mater Research. The Mater Foundation partners with their people to meet unmet health needs through supporting Mater’s provision of exceptional health care, education, and investment in world-leading medical research.
About the role:
Due to growth within the Mater Foundation, an exceptional newly created leadership opportunity is now available for an experienced marketing professional as the Director – Marketing. Reporting to the Executive Director, this highly integral role will support the Mater Foundation business objectives to deliver revenue and growth targets by the efficiently, and effectively delivery of philanthropic and fundraising marketing services to support the achievement of business objectives.
This exciting, hands-on role is responsible for enabling the marketing resources for the fundraising teams within Lotteries, Philanthropy, Corporate & Community Engagement, and for developing and maintaining effective working relationships with key stakeholders across all levels of the Mater.
Other responsibilities include:
- Protect and enhance the Mater brand and support business revenue and growth targets by leading and managing the marketing strategy for Mater Foundation in line with the strategic business and marketing objectives of the organisation.
- Lead a team responsible for both the direct delivery of marketing activities and integrating Mater Foundation activities into the shared services of brand, internal communications, external communications, and event management.
- As part of the Mater Foundation’s leadership team, support the business achieve shared goals of increased brand awareness and consideration, increased number of supporters, and increased financial support.
- Coordinate a marketing calendar detailing Mater Foundation activity and schedule the responsibility within their internal team and the shared service within Mater.
- Utilising an integrated marketing communications approach, schedule and manage regular interactions with all stakeholders to provide clarity of future activities and to maximise the available communication channels.
- Integrate philanthropic and fundraising marketing to extend across Mater and the community through Mater’s centrally managed Internal and External Communications Team.
- Provide strategic marketing advice across Mater Foundation activities delivering clear messages in market.
- Represent Mater Foundation at fundraising activities and in the wider community, being an active ambassador and advocate
- Tertiary qualifications and/or relevant experience in marketing and communications.
- Five years’ minimum experience in a similar senior/management role with exposure to complex group environments, preferably in a philanthropic / fundraising environment.
- Experience leading teams and influencing others to achieve shared outcomes
- Knowledge of contemporary marketing principles and evolving trends including the use of digital communication channels.
- Demonstrated experience in delivering successful brand and marketing strategies to achieve the business objectives of an organisation.
- Proficiency in managing brand assets, digital asset management systems and digital platforms.
- Understanding and experience of effective digital marketing.
- Experience working with professionals in a service delivery environment desired.
For more information on this exceptional opportunity as Director - Marketing with a truly iconic brand, please contact Oliver Molinari on 0435 765 828. Alternatively, please submit your CV and cover letter by applying via the link.
Please note, Troocoo is managing this process on behalf of the Mater Foundation and all third-party applications will be forwarded to Troocoo directly.
Thank you for your interest.