Our client is an employer of choice with a proud and loyal workforce, exceptional culture, and a formidable reputation in the Queensland community. As the Direct Marketing Coordinator for this highly recognised brand, you will have the opportunity to work across a range of exciting campaigns that drive growth and brand awareness for the organisation.
About the role:
- Assist the Marketing team in the development of marketing campaigns, and ensure plans are effectively implemented;
- Work on integrated marketing campaigns that focus on both acquisition and retention of customers;
- Coordinate and implement designated marketing campaign plans
- Develop and maintain effective and productive communication and working relationships with key internal and external stakeholders
- Develop a range of creative concepts that will support innovative campaigns that will ultimately capture the audience’s attention in a competitive market; and
- Keep on top of the latest trends and happenings in this sector, competitor analysis and ensure you are generating ideas in support of new campaigns.
- Degree qualified in marketing or relevant;
- Minimum of 3 + years broad marketing experience, working on multi-channel marketing campaigns;
- Competent in developing, delivering, and tracking marketing initiatives across multiple platforms and channels;
- Experience in data driven marketing and measurement of marketing initiatives;
- Strong project management skills and attention to detail, with the ability to manage multiple campaigns at once;
- Strong writer with experience writing for a range of channels online and offline;
- Exceptional interpersonal skills with the ability to liaise with people of all levels.
To apply please submit your resume in word format and we will be in contact with you shortly.
Thank you for your interest.