Our client is a well known publicly listed Technology company based in Brisbane. This role will see you working as a Digital Production Manager covering a 12 month maternity leave, within the wider marketing and communications team, delivering on digital and print briefs.
About the role:
- Production of media/assets to support industry campaigns
- Ensure brand consistency of all internal and external material through adhering to brand guidelines
- Production of assets for internal projects as required
- Design support for longer range projects as required
- Designing, creating and maintaining the look and feel of both the external and internal and ensure alignment to brand guidelines
- Maintaining the image and copyrights of the company on the Internet.
- Ideally, you will be degree qualified in graphic design or a related field with 3 + years of relevant experience;
- Experienced in Advanced Adobe Creative Suite 5 Skills, including Photoshop, InDesign, Dreamweaver and Illustrator;
- Proven experience in developing materials to support media plans (based on material Instructions)
- High level of design production capabilities
- Demonstrated project management skills and ability to effectively manage competing priorities
- Strong communication skills with the ability to liaise stakeholders at all levels
- Strong attention to detail
- Experience in digital and 2D production
- Interest in animation and video development and production
If you are interested in the position, please apply below and we will ensure we will get back to your application shortly. Please ensure you submit your resume in word format through SEEK or through the Troocoo website.
For further information please call Graeme Lammie, Troocoo on 07 3054 1148 or email firstname.lastname@example.org