About the Role:
As the Digital Optimisation Specialist you will help drive the delivery of the continuous improvement program and contribute to improved business efficiency within the digital environment.
You will leverage website analytics, optimisation tools and digital best practices to provide analysis, insights, reporting and recommendations to the wider business.
Your insights will support a range performance optimisation activities, website improvements, marketing campaigns, and customer experience enhancements across the digital channels.
As a digital subject matter expert, you will mentor, coach, support and advise others across our business, advocating digital best practices and championing data-driven continuous improvement.
- 3+ years digital experience with a strong background in analytics and data-driven improvements
- Experience with web analytics products such as Google Analytics with a proven ability to derive actionable insights
- Previous experience in A/B tests and personalisation hypothesis creation and implementation on a website
- Strong skills in Microsoft Excel and understanding of UX fundamentals
- Prior experience with testing tools like Optimizely, VWO, Adobe test and target etc is highly desirable
- Understanding of CMS and website management tools
- Tertiary qualification in a relevant field e.g. IT, Digital Media, Marketing, Business, etc.
- Strong working knowledge of web development (HTML/CSS knowledge) highly desirable
If you have the relevant experience and required skill-set, please apply today to be considered for this opportunity. Please apply by submitting your application in word format only, or for further information, please email Graeme Lammie at Troocoo- Graeme@troocoo.com
or call on 07 3054 1148.