Foot Locker are serious about their passion and enthusiasm for shoes. They’ve been present for the trends, evolution and revolutions for more than 40 years. They offer nothing less than the latest and greatest selection of athletically inspired sneakers and apparel by the top brands in almost 100 stores around Australia and New Zealand.
They are now seeking a Digital Merchandiser to be based out of their Head Office in Murrarie who will look after the Foot Locker product content on their country websites.
About the role:
This position reports to the Senior Manager for eCommerce and works as part of a small team across Australia and Singapore. You will also work closely with the Division’s product Buyers, Planners, District Managers and Stores.
This position is responsible for the digital merchandising of the Foot Locker websites, ensuring product categorization and information is displayed appropriately. The position will work closely with the Product and Marketing functions to optimise the customer journey on the site and ensure product selections are presented in the best possible way.
The Digital Merchandiser will also:
- Work with merchandising team to ensure correct inventory is bought and allocated
- Utilize site analytics to guide buying and allocation processes to optimise sales
- Import of product details from Foot Locker mainframe to eCommerce platform
- Ensure product details are correct in all systems prior to publication and adapt processes where required
- Creation and publication of product related content to Footlocker sites
- Support the execution of Marketing campaigns and promotional activities through online channels
- Analyse product data and make recommendations to meet customer needs and maximise sales
About the person:
In order to be successful in this role you will have a passion for eCommerce and customer service and a positive approach to problem solving.
Further to this you will have:
- A background in online retail highly desirable
- Experience in digital merchandise role
- Affinity with Foot Locker product is desirable
- Strong analytical skills and experience of working with modelling concepts
- Strong computer skills are desirable
- Strong communication skills
- Fluent level of English both verbal and written
- An ability to work as part of a team and coordinate activities with other departments
- An ability to work under pressure, tight deadlines and with own initiative:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Marketing or equivalent
- Minimum of 1-2 years of related experience
If this role is of interest to you and you feel you have the desired experience please apply by submitting your application or for further information, please email Graeme Lammie at Troocoo- email@example.com or call on 07 3054 1148.
Please note, any applications sent directly to Foot Locker will be forwarded on to Troocoo for consideration.