G8 Education is an ASX 200 organisation and leading provider of quality early education and care services. Owning over 470 Centres and with over 9,500 team members, we are continually expanding and looking to grow and strengthen our network. This is a unique opportunity for a strong Digital Leader to drive growth through digital customer acquisition and lead conversion activities.
About the role:
Reporting into the Chief Customer Officer, the Digital Marketing Manager is responsible for the acquisition of new customers across the full G8 network (21 brands) through the development and implementation of a robust lead acquisition strategy that creates and converts quality leads, delivering on new customer and cost targets. The Digital Marketing Manager is also responsible for G8 Education’s master and sub-brand digital and social media marketing. This includes managing the day to day digital and social media team, assets and content development to support the delivery of G8’s organisational goals in the areas of customer led, centre-based marketing, brand cluster campaigns, sector campaigns and people led, employer branding and recruitment campaigns.
The Digital Marketing Manager will also be responsible for (but not limited to):
- Developing and implementing robust digital marketing strategies designed to deliver best practice return on investment and exceed new customer enquiry and acquisition targets.
- Managing the day-to-day digital and social media assets for G8 and its 470+ centres.
- Developing and implementing a forecasting and reporting mechanism and suite of metrics that captures key KPIs and visibly demonstrates performance against targets.
- Managing the day-to-day execution of organisation wide campaigns against stated performance outcomes (e.g. Kindergarten, School Readiness etc.), ensuring all digital assets are kept up to date with campaign messages and materials and deliver the best user experience possible.
- Ensuring all Digital Marketing activity is aligned to the Customer Journey and Customer Experience strategy.
- Leading and developing the Digital Marketing Team to deliver KPI performance and individual Development Plans.
- Supporting the wider Marketing team on digital and social media skill development.
- Managing the digital marketing budget and measuring performance against spend (volume of enquiries, CPE, CPA and ROI) to determine best use of allocated budget.
- Reporting on and communication of digital results and scorecards on all digital campaigns and activity.
To be successful in this role you will have a strong understanding of digital channels and customer journeys with a passion for driving content and media performance, using insight-led strategies to achieve results.
Further to this you will possess:
- 8+ years’ Digital Marketing experience in a commercially focused, ideally ASX200 listed organisation
- Proven experience in managing Digital campaigns to deliver organisational outcomes and goals.
- Strong understanding of attribution modelling, tracking, tagging and CRM systems
- Experience in managing agencies’ performance.
- Demonstrated understanding of up-to-date digital marketing strategies and tactics.
- Experience working in a large, fast paced organisation.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong stakeholder management skills and demonstrated ability to build and maintain strong relationships.
- Strong organisational skills with the ability to meet competing deadlines.
- Experience using WordPress, Sitecore or similar.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Communications, Business or a related discipline
If this role is of interest to you and you feel you have the desired experience please apply by submitting your application or for further information, please email Graeme Lammie at Troocoo- email@example.com or call on 0432 028 032
Please note, any applications sent directly to G8 Education will be forwarded on to Troocoo for consideration.