Digital Asset Librarian
This role will assist in supporting our Brisbane CBD based client`s Digital Asset Management System (Digital Library). A backlog of assets (pdf, video and images) has accumulated, creating a need for a specialist in photo and digital database management.
- Undertaking an audit of digital assets not yet uploaded to the Digital Library
- Pulling together metadata, captions, keywords for digital assets requiring upload to the Digital Library
- Ensuring signed talent release forms are on file, where appropriate
- Reviewing quality of digital assets, you will review and omit duplicates and poor-quality assets
- Uploading assets to the Digital Library
- Completing an audit of all assets on the Digital Library and suggest and make improvements where necessary.
- Working knowledge of digital asset management systems (Intelligence Bank or similar)
- Keen Photographic eye
- Meticulous attention to detail in record management
- in-depth experience in use of Adobe Bridge or Lightroom
- Preferably, basic photo retouching expertise using Adobe Photoshop
Please note interviews are scheduled for Thursday 28th February or Friday 1st March.
If this is the role for you and you are looking for a 4 week + engagement starting in March 2019, then please apply or contact Andrew Pyke email@example.com