This highly sought opportunity will require you to showcase your Data Analytics skills, partnered with Leadership qualities within one of Queensland State Governments Major ICT Initiatives.
Joining a highly skilled team of professionals to deliver the Projects achievable outcomes, the Data and Reporting Lead will be required to undertake the following key responsibilities;
- Work with business stakeholders and Operations personnel to assess the current operational reporting environment
- Engage with all relevant data owners to consult and document ad-hoc and pre-defined reporting requirements
- Develop a data information transition strategy that accurately reflects the incoming program’s reporting objectives
- Oversee the design and development of operational reporting specifications which will underpin the performance management regime for the Operational team.
- Collaborate with internal and external stakeholders to identify reporting requirements that support the governance and oversight of a high-volume transaction operational environment
- Define, develop and execute ad-hoc reporting as required in support of the operations team throughout the engagement period
- Demonstrated experience across large scale / complex project environment and work with several multi-disciplinary teams or previously managed within a Reporting / BI function.
- Strong analytical skills and data visualisation experience
- Experience leveraging large volumes of data within a ideally Transportation or transaction based environments
- Previous experience with report development tools, particularly with Power BI and Crystal Reports
Interested applicants are strongly urged to apply ASAP or contact Alex Birgan on 3054 1153 to discuss this exciting new opportunity in further detail.