- Engaging key users and stakeholders in defining data migration requirements;
- Identifying, documents and validating data integration and migration requirements, technology and IT infrastructure requirements and expectations;
- Identifing source data requirements;
- Validating data migration and integration requirements with key users and stakeholders.
- Providing technical expertise on data storage structures, archiving, data mining and data cleansing
- Assisting in the development of reports and analysis
- Commissioning and decommissioning of data sets
- Providing quality assurance of imported data, working with quality assurance analyst if necessary
- Demonstrated experience in handling large data sets and relational databases;
- Possess good knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics, AX or SAP and different software systems within a Finance environment, complex database structures and various capability requirements; but not mandatory);
- Strong planning, analytical and communication skills;
- Advanced written and oral communication skills, with proven ability to develop and present complex reports and to facilitate organisational meetings and workshops;
- Understand project requirements, coordinate with resources and direct the projects in the right direction in a timely manner;
For a confidential discussion about this opportunity please email Frances Standen or Martin Castle at ICT@troocoo.com or apply by submitting your application (in word format only), outlining your relative experience to this role.