About our client:
Our client is a highly successful defence technology solution provider to protect people and national security. In terms of culture, they are providing flexible and supportive place to work.
As an Integration and Data Warehouse Developer, you will be responsible for assisting the technical lifecycle of systems planned or implemented within the IT environment. You will be responsible in designing and developing interfaces to load the data from multiple sources such as relational databases, flat files and web services into Oracle data warehouses.
The must haves for this role include:
- Extensive experience in Oracle RDBMS.
- A deep understanding of the Oracle Data Integrator (ODI) architecture including the topology, designer, operator etc.
- Strong hands-on integration techniques which include pushing and pulling data to and from the systems within the organisation's Database, FTP, Windows/Linux File Access and Web Services.
- Proven experience in Java-based XML technologies like DOM, JAXP, XPATH, JAXB, and XSL.
- Sound knowledge on SQL, PL/SQL procedures, and sound knowledge on developing various database objects like Triggers, Stored Procedures etc.
What's on offer?
The position is permanent and will pay a package of between $100,000 and 140,000.
The role can be based in Adelaide or Melbourne and operates within a high calibre team environment. With superior learning and development opportunities in a fascinating field of endeavour this company can catapult your career to the next level.
A Defence security clearance is required for this role, applicants must be eligible to obtain and maintain baseline defence clearance.
Australian citizenship is also required.