You will be responsible for the development of data strategy and road mapping within the ICT sector; operating at conceptual and logical levels. Within this role you will be reporting directly to management with your suggestions for future architecture, governance and strategies.
Within this role you will be responsible for developing principles, guidelines and strategies for data landscaping whilst building strong relationships with business stakeholders.
- Experience producing conceptual and logical data models.
- Experience with data mart and warehouse design.
- Experience organising and running business facing workshops.
- Understanding of data science processes and tools.
- Proven experience in capturing business requirements and producing data related designs.
- Excellent interpersonal and stakeholder engagement skills.
- An understanding of the utilities industry is highly desirable.
- Ability to meet tight deadlines whilst providing assistance to the team.
- Knowledge and experience in SQL, Oracle and Microsoft database management systems.
Please note all applicants must have the right to work in Australia.