With a global reach this mid-tier firm have a proud tradition of focusing on client growth and providing the best service/advice possible. Due to strong results in the market they are looking for a Senior Analyst to come into the Corporate Finance team.
The CF team provides advice on M&As, capital raising, valuations and due diligence. As a Senior Analyst you will be responsible:
- Preparing financial models and valuations
- Financial analysis of key business drivers and performance indicators
- Prepare due diligence reports
- Provide commercial advice to clients around M&A's, divestments, IPOs, capital/debt raisings.
- Business development opportunities
- Growing your professional network
- Developing strong working relationships with clients
First and foremost, we're looking for a high performing individual who shares the passion for success and can align to the client centric culture. Ideally you'll have 2+ years in corporate finance or transaction services. Strong analytical skills and financial modeling is vital to be successful in this position. A high standard of communication skills at all levels is required as well as a collaborative team mentality.
For further information please call Sam Wood, TROOCOO on 07 3054 1126.
Alternatively if you are interested in the position, please apply below and we will ensure we get back to your application shortly. Please submit your resume in word format through SEEK.
Thank you for your interest.