As part strategic decision to enhance their team our client is looking for a well rounded control systems engineer with a proven history of working within the water and/or wastewater industries.
The successful candidate will be responsible for but not limited to:
- Working in collaboration with clients and internal stakeholders.
- Industrial Control System design, development, programming, commissioning and support
- Process control strategy design and implementation
- Design solutions to solve problems and reduce bottlenecks in
- On-site commissioning, fault finding and troubleshooting
- Providing technical input to projects including advise on new technologies and future application
- Offer both site and remote expertise and services to establish, deliver and improve their offerings.
- Providing technical, professional and commercial oversight for engineering works undertaken within their market segments including business development activities
- A Bachelor’s degree in electrical engineering or related degree.
- A willingness to study towards and RPEQ or CPENG pathway
- Experience in the design and programming of complex control systems and integration within water related industries.
- Strong stakeholder engagement and management abilities.
- A strong sense of urgency for solving complex problems.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
You will be rewarded with a range of benefits including:
An organisation that focuses on quality and culture to ensure that they attract and retain their people by providing them with a stable yet innovative and challenging work place.
- Fast paced, team-centered work environment
- Opportunities to work with and explore the latest technologies and innovative solutions.
- Competitive rates based on your experience
- Professional development and promotion opportunities
Please note, our client requires that all applicants have current rights to live and work in Australia.