Our client is a highly regarded organisation that has a strong industry focus in utilities, mining and materials handling
As part strategic decision to enhance their team our client is looking for a well rounded control systems engineer willing to work in the Brisbane office as well as on site both locally and internationally.
The successful candidate will be responsible for but not limited to:
- Working in collaboration with clients and internal stakeholders.
- Industrial Control System design, development, programming, commissioning and support
- Process control strategy design and implementation
- Design solutions to solve problems and reduce bottlenecks in production plants
- On-site commissioning, fault finding and troubleshooting
- Providing technical input to projects including advise on new technologies and future application
- Offer expertise and services to establish, deliver and improve their offerings.
- Providing technical, professional and commercial oversight for engineering works undertaken within their market segments including business development activities
- A Bachelor’s degree in electrical engineering or related degree.
- A willingness to work towards and RPEQ or CPENG pathway
- Experience in the design and programming of complex control systems and integration.
- Experience with Siemens PCS7 or Emerson Delta V Control Systems would be highly regarded but is not essential.
- Strong stakeholder engagement and management abilities.
- A history of working with mining clients will be highly regarded
- Experience working in complex project environment.
- A strong sense of urgency for solving complex problems.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
You will be rewarded with a range of benefits including:
A long standing and stable organisation that focuses on quality and culture to ensure that they attract and retain their people by providing them with a stable yet innovative and challenging work place.
- Fast paced, team-centered work environment
- Opportunities to work with and explore the latest technologies and innovative solutions.
- Competitive rates based on your experience
- Professional development and promotion opportunities
Please note, our client requires that all applicants have current rights to live and work in Australia.