Our client is a government-owned corporation with a national focus and a high profile. We now have an opportunity for an experienced Content Producer to join the team on an initial four-month contract basis with the potential to extend. This exciting newly created role will work on a project to redesign the website for the organisation. The successful candidate will have strong web and content experience and able to work within a project environment.
About the role:
- Engaging with and working with subject matter experts to draft and approve content for the website
- Identifying types of content required to meet user needs, in line with agreed site map and website design
- Translate technical content into engaging web copy using plain English principles
- Working closely with the digital agency tasked with designing and developing the new website
- Upload content through the content management system within accordance with approved brand and style
- High attention to detail with strong project management experience in a similar role
- Exceptional written communication skills with examples of work required
- Bachelor’s degree in in communications, marketing, journalism, media (or a related field)
- Three years’ experience writing, editing, proofreading, managing and publishing web content for complex, large-scale websites, including experience in content delivery for a new, large-scale website
- Demonstrated experience in WCAG 2.1 accessibility, user experience and usability standards and applying SEO to content
Alternatively, if you are interested in the position, please apply below and we will make sure we will get back to your application shortly.
Thank you for your interest.