Working within the broader compliance team the role of Complaints Officer will be responsible for providing outcomes for customers who have made a complaint or feeling unsatisfied. You will work closely with a number of internal stakeholders to identify opportunities for process improvement to ensure quality outcomes for your customers.
Key responsibilities include:
- Investigate customer complaints and provide quality solutions to customers.
- Demonstrate a high level of customer resolution on escalated calls.
- Maintain frequent contact with customers throughout process to ensure they are kept informed.
- Providing excellent customer service through all communication channels.
- Support team members with complex issues and share best practices.
- Ensuring all customer contract information and the complaints management process complies with legal and regulatory requirements.
- Maintain case volumes, ensuring all regulatory and business service level standards are met.
- Ensure all work is completed to a high standard.
- Working collaboratively with key stakeholders to ensure customer complaints are resolved in accordance with the Complaints Management Policy.
This position allows you to work within a high performing, team orientated, inclusive environment that celebrates success and encourages collaboration and openness. This position will offer growth opportunities as the business expands to employees that are high performers and strong contributors to the team.
- Annual salary reviews.
- Regular Monday breakfast provided.
- Above market salary rate for the right experience.
- Office fruit basket.
- An opportunity to have a constructive impact in a growing company.
- Monthly rewards and recognition.
- Convenient CBD location with modern office.
- Flexible working arrangements.
- Employee Assistance Program.
- End of trip facilities.
For more information, please email Kate Russell at Troocoo, firstname.lastname@example.org