About the Role:
As the Community Engagement Specialist, you build strategic relationships externally with Community and Industry partners, and internally with key stakeholders to enable the organisation to deliver proof points which support the financial well-being of their members.
In order to be successful in the role you will be:
- Passionate about mutuality and the opportunity for a differentiated value proposition
- Experienced in the Corporate Social Responsibility/Community Development field as well as being comfortable building strategic partnerships with Not-For-Profit and industry partners
- A pragmatic operator with problem-solving smarts who can articulate the big picture to stakeholders
- Adept at using your influencing and negotiating to get good outcomes with diverse stakeholders
- Very well-organised, love working at pace & managing competing demands on your time to tight deadlines
- Relevant tertiary degree in Communications / PR or related discipline
- Experience in communicating about Corporate-Community partnerships, and ensuring activity and strategic designs are integrated into Communications and Marketing objectives
- Demonstrated experience in building & leveraging external and internal relationships to deliver good outcomes
- Demonstrated experience in scoping, contracting and delivering projects to agreed timelines and budgets, leveraging resources and input across multiple divisions of the business
- Ability to deploy excellent written and verbal communication skills in different ways to influence and negotiate with your stakeholders at all levels of the business
For further information please call Oliver Molinari at Troocoo on 3054 1149. To apply please submit your resume in word format through SEEK and we will be in contact with you shortly.
Thank you for your interest.