Our client is a large government department who have recently gone through growth across both the department portfolio and employee size. Due to the increase in major infrastructure projects, several communication positions are now available for corporate communication professionals to start immediately for long term contracts based on the Gold Coast.
About the role:
- Prepare a wide range of communication materials and project communication, such as newsletters, flyers, factsheets and project/tender advertisements.
- Research information and prepare, or provide input to briefing notes and correspondence to ensure a clear, concise and consistent response to key stakeholders.
- Respond to project-related media enquiries and prepare draft media statements.
- Develop and maintain effective relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
- Oversee public events and engagement initiatives.
- Tertiary qualifications in communication, marketing, journalism or similar.
- Experience in stakeholder management within infrastructure highly desired.
- Experience working in a broad integrated communications role within a government environment desired.
- Strong written communication skills.
Alternatively if you are interested in the position, please apply below and we will ensure we get back to your application shortly.