This is an opportunity to work with a key Queensland employer, and support a range of projects that are designed to enhance the customer experience and messaging. Through effective communications, you will make an impact on project delivery.
About the role:
- You will be required to create and deliver the communication strategies in support of a range of projects to enhance the overall customer experience for our client;
- Working as part of a marketing, communications, media and design team, you will create communication assets relevant to the customer and will define the messages that will support a range of key projects;
- This role will require you to deliver on tactical communications through a range of channels and mediums, strong writing skills will be essential;
- You will engage internally with the key media and government relations team, as well as project managers to ensure the communications are continually meeting expectations and deadlines around project timelines;
- Communications will be customer friendly and will enhance the overall customer experience and our clients brand reputation; and
- Manager risk and opportunity around the projects and nurture the stakeholder relationships externally to help deliver on these projects.
- Ideally you will be tertiary qualified with around 7 + years demonstrated external communications experience;
- Ideally you will have either a background in project communications or customer communications;
- Exceptional stakeholder engagement skills;
- Strong writer with the ability to deliver on high-quality communications material through a range of mediums (print, digital, face to face); and
- Highly organised with the ability to work in an environment that requires a collaborative and cohesive approach to project delivery.
07 3054 1149.
Alternatively, if you are interested in the position, please apply below and we will make sure we will get back to your application shortly. Please ensure you submit your resume in word format through SEEK.
Thank you for your interest.