Our client is a leading Government employer that is well positioned in the market experiencing continued growth, success and transformation. A position for a mid-level Communications Officer is now available to join this team on a contract basis. The ideal candidate for this role as Communications Officer would be an all-rounder, with experience or high level of capability in interviewing people (in person, or with a videographer).
About the role:
- You will be responsible for writing and editing content for a range of online and offline publications and mediums;
- Research and interview subject matter experts to structure copy and content as required;
- Work on a suite of print collateral including brochures, fact sheets and newsletters; and
- Support the Media team on major public relations and campaigns.
- Degree qualified in communications, journalism, public relations, or similar;
- 3-5 years’ experience working within a broad media or public relations role in government or the private sector;
- experience with organising photoshoots with a photographer and ‘talent’ desired;
- Extremely personable approachable; and
- Exceptional written communication skills.
Alternatively if you are interested in the position, please apply below and we will ensure we get back to your application shortly. Please submit your resume in word format.
Thank you for your interest.