This is an opportunity to work with a key Queensland employer, and support a range of projects that are designed to enhance the customer experience and messaging. Through effective communications, you will make an impact on project delivery. As the Communications Advisor you will have access to the leadership team to develop high quality communications content.
About the role:
- Working as part of a marketing, communications, media and design team, you will create communication assets relevant to the customer and will define the messages that will support a range of key projects;
- Deliver on tactical communications through a range of channels and mediums, strong writing skills will be essential;
- Manage all aspects of website content, user experience and design;
- Deliver high quality graphic design advice that supports internal and external communication initiatives;
- Assist in the creation and writing of the Annual Report; and
- Monitor social media accounts and manage social media enquiries
- Ideally you will be tertiary qualified with 5 + years demonstrated communications experience;
- Exceptional stakeholder engagement skills;
- Strong writer with the ability to deliver on high-quality communications material through a range of mediums (print, digital, face to face); and
- Highly organised with the ability to work in an environment that requires a collaborative and cohesive approach to project delivery.
07 3054 1149.
Alternatively, if you are interested in the position, please apply below and we will make sure we will get back to your application shortly. Please ensure you submit your resume in word format through SEEK.
Thank you for your interest.