This contract opportunity will see you work within a thriving team of marketing and communication professionals. You will have the opportunity to demonstrate your exceptional communications experience and support some of Queensland's most high profile projects. The infrastructure sector is booming in Brisbane/Queensland and the work opportunities in the communications and engagement space continue to flourish.
About the role:
- You will be responsible for writing and editing content for a range of online and offline publications and mediums;
- Research and interview subject matter experts to structure copy and content as required;
- Identify stakeholder needs and gaps in content delivery across all channels, and make recommendations for the opportunity to engage with the external and internal audiences;
- Work on a suite of print collateral including brochures, fact sheets and newsletters; and
- Provide content for a range of EDM's, social media and website updates and work with a team around approval processes.
- Ideally, you will be tertiary qualified in communications, marketing, journalism or similar and will have a number of years experience in a similar role;
- You will be an exceptional writer with strong copywriting skills and will be proficient in writing for digital and traditional mediums;
- You will be highly organized and efficient, well structured and planned in your work style;
- Project experience highly desirable; and
- Available to start mid December 2018.
0436 318 299.
Alternatively, if you are interested in the position, please apply below and we will make sure we will get back to your application shortly. Please ensure you submit your resume in word format through SEEK.