Volvo Group Australia (VGA) is part of the global organisation, Volvo Group. The organisation has more than 100,000 employees working across 12 brands and operating within 190 markets globally. Employing around 1300 employees in the local region and manufacturing onsite in Australia, VGA is an inspiring organisation with a clear vision and purpose, unpinned by strong values and an empowered and proud workforce.
Values – Customer Success | Passion | Trust | Change | Performance
About this exceptional opportunity:
This is a great opportunity to make a positive impact on the overall financial performance of Volvo Group Australia. Reporting directly into the Group CFO, you will ensure financial guidance, governance and financial commitments are achieved in line with group policies and procedures.
As a passionate values-based leader, coupled with a strong understanding of financial governance, the Commercial Finance Manager will embed a strong business partnering culture. You will lead, coach and mentor the Business Control functions and work closely with peers to deliver effective decision support.
Essential responsibilities and experience:
- Lead and manage Business Control activities and preparation of management reports for Volvo Group Australia.
- Annual budgeting and rolling forecasting activities.
- Lead the estimate process for Group Trucks Australia.
- Prepare information for Price Management and lead the Gross Profit Analysis.
- Lead month end process and produce deviation analysis.
- Provide advice on financial performance across each Business Control Unit.
- Drive continuous improvements in Business Control processes.
- Lead the capital expenditure process for Group Trucks Australia.
- Ensure compliance to internal control framework.
- Provide monthly analysis an explanation of deviations to Business Plan and Estimates.
- Assist Executive and Brand Management Teams on ad-hoc Projects as required.
- CA/CPA Qualified with relevant business degree.
- Extensive experience in Management Accounting and Financial Analysis within a commercial business environment.
- An inclusive leadership style with a demonstrable history of influencing decisions without leadership authority.
- A self-motivated and proactive professional who can manage workflow and tight deadlines.
- Exceptional communication skills across multiple layers of management.
- Exposure to commercial/retail or dealership environment would be beneficial but not essential.
For further information please contact Nick Lemin, Troocoo on 0434 586321 or email email@example.com. Please note that applications close on Friday 12th February.