Reporting through to the Commercial Manager, this position will be responsible for contract coordination with a focus on consumable and asset maintenance contracts. You will be responsible for validating contracts/invoices and applying conditions when needed.
On a day to day basis your responsibilities will include:
- Providing administration support to the Category Manager
- Identification of opportunities across the portfolio
- Developing strong supplier relationships to effectively partner and execute goals
- When required, producing presentations and data on performance.
- Coordinating the collection, input and maintenance of all category data
- Managing administration duties; embracing integrity issues, clearance requests and data integrity investigations
This position is ideal for a detail orientated, relationship focused procurement coordinator. You will have experience within category management and ideally experience within technical/heavy industries, FMCG or electronics environment. You will pride yourself on your stakeholder engagement skills and outcomes focused.
You will thrive when working within a fast paced, outcomes focused environment and will enjoy being an integral part of a close knit team that work hard and support each other. With the support of an encouraging leader, this role will offer growth opportunities so is very much suited to a professional looking to further develop their procurement and category management skills.
If you are interested in joining an innovative Brisbane based organisation, please click apply or contact Kate Russell on email@example.com or 07 3054 1150.