The Rail Industry Safety and Standards Board (RISSB) drives national harmonisation and interoperability in the rail industry by developing, managing and promoting a suite of standards, rules, guidance materials and other documents to improve safety, and increase productivity and efficiency.
Reporting to the CEO, you will lead and inspire a small team to ensure responsible financial and risk management. This position has primary and overall responsibility for all aspects of financial leadership and risk management. This includes delivering the strategic and operational financial and risk management; reporting to the Audit & Risk Committee and the Board.
The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate the following criteria;
- CA/CPA qualified.
- Extensive experience in Management Accounting / Financial Analysis within a commercial business environment.
- Strong reporting background, preferably within a similar industry, producing high quality, accurate and timely reports with exceptional attention to detail.
- Proven ability to support the CEO, the Board and the Leadership Team with effective financial information and commercial insight.
- High level of proficiency in the use of MYOB/Microsoft Office Suite (advanced skills in Excel & Word) and ability to quickly learn and adapt to new software.
- Knowledge of the rail industry is preferrable and valued
- Opportunity for this role to evolve your career;
- Excellent small-knit team environment;
- Brisbane CBD Location;
- Flexible work arrangements