This is a critical customer focused role and is responsible for making and receiving collections phone calls as well as skip/trace activities. As this role is front line, you will also be required to work closely with internal stakeholders around process improvements to ensure customers receive the best possible service at all times. Daily the key responsibilities include:
- Provide excellent resolutions for our customers; matching outcomes to individual circumstances
- Use negotiation skills to ensure the most appropriate outcomes to reduce long-term customer indebtedness
- Take ownership for resolving customers’ accounts
- Operate as efficiently as possible to ensure optimum availability for customer calls
- Perform consistently to meet set performance standards
- Maintain a high level of call quality in line with operational and compliance expectations
- Use initiative to enhance customer experience and achieve first call resolution
- Ensure strong knowledge of regulatory requirements through – as a minimum - e-Learning completion
- Highlight any issues which may pose a business risk
As a culture focused organisation, they have developed a work culture that encourages collaboration, accountability, openness and high-performance. You will align yourself culturally and look to add to it. This position is suited to a high performing, outcomes driven individual that has a high level of customer care and treats people with empathy and respect. You will pride yourself on your strong negotiation and communication skills and thrive within a high performing team that focus on best practice. As mentioned, this is a growth opportunity and you will enjoy being able to contribute towards processes improvement and being a valued member of the team.
This position allows you to work within a high performing, team orientated, inclusive environment that celebrates success and encourages collaboration and openness. This position will offer growth opportunities as the business expands to employees that are high performers and strong contributors to the team.
For more information, please email Kate Russell at Troocoo, email@example.com