Troocoo is partnering with Australia's largest commercial energy provider to hire a passionate AWS Solution Architect to join their Melbourne CBD team.
They are offering a great Incentive Scheme, Income Protection Insurance and a competitive remuneration package. Have work-life balance and work in a collaborative high performing team.
The Solution Architect will be responsible for:
- Designing architectures which will enable efficiencies through the use of DevOps practices
- Creating hands on solution prototyping and testing architecture patters
- Being an SME with AWS services.
- Supporting the elaboration of platform designs and component models;
- Building out and maintain the AWS architecture landscape, roadmaps, patterns and technology portfolios.
- Designing and modelling the infrastructure required to support squads migrating solutions to AWS
The successful candidate will have the following:
- Over 5 years in a Solutions Architect role in application, integration, security and network infrastructure
- Strong experience with containers and serverless architectures;
- Strong experience with Windows, Linux, Unix environments;
- Practical experience building solutions within AWS and experience with architecting AWS production workloads for Business and IT operations, across a hybrid Cloud environment;
If this sounds like something you would be interested in, we can't wait to hear from you! Please apply by submitting your application in word format and we'll come back to you shortly to discuss the role further.
For further information about this opportunity, please email Sofia Rodriguez at Troocoo, ICT@troocoo.com or call on 07 3054 1144 for a confidential discussion.