Troocoo are partnered with one of Brisbane's best employers in their search for an individual who is not just a technical wizard but also capable of winning hearts and minds, creating solutions and helping squads to incrementally change their practices.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Champion the adoption of AWS Serverless & Containerisation solutions by engaging with product squads;
- Identify appropriate implementation patterns, document and share with squads to ease uptake while delivering best practice solutions;
- Develop solutions to minimise the time to implement for squads, automating tasks, collecting metrics and minimising cycle time / speeding up feedback loops;
- Develop and maintain CI/CD pipeline, monitor product performance and logs and identify and fix performance issues
The successful candidate will have the following:
- Demonstrated experience implementing AWS Serverless and Containerisation solutions as part of large scale system development;
- A skill for debugging systems without a full understanding of their operations, with a focus on resolving the root cause of the issue rather than the current symptom;
- Ability to work with complexity and ambiguity and resilience on striving for goals.
For further information about this opportunity, please email Sofia Rodriguez at Troocoo, ICT@troocoo.com or call on 07 3054 1144 for a confidential discussion.