Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Champion the adoption of AWS Serverless & Containerisation solutions by engaging with product squads;
- Identify appropriate implementation patterns, document and share with squads to ease uptake while delivering best practice solutions;
- Develop solutions to minimise the time to implement for squads, automating tasks, collecting metrics and minimising cycle time / speeding up feedback loops;
- Deliver “just enough” design (including coaching others to improve their designs), plotting a path to maximise value delivered while continually improving solutions;
- Develop high-quality DevOps friendly platform components that bake in scalability, fault tolerance and security;
- Develop new capabilities within the business by providing solutions for Serverless, Containerisation and Environment Refresh; and
- Work with the architecture function to ensure solutions are consistent with architectural patterns, standards and practices that are developed to support solution delivery.
You are a passionate self-motivated individual who enjoys working with people to create positive change, with prior experience in both deeply technical roles and consulting or training roles; along with the following:
- Demonstrated experience implementing AWS Serverless and Containerisation solutions as part of large scale system development;
- Demonstrated understanding of modern operational paradigms and how they can be leveraged;
- Experience with Containerisation and Kubernetes;
- A skill for debugging systems without a full understanding of their operations, with a focus on resolving the root cause of the issue rather than the current symptom;
- Ability to work with complexity and ambiguity and resilience on striving for goals.
If this sounds like something you would be interested in, we can't wait to hear from you! Please apply by submitting your application in word format and we'll come back to you shortly to discuss the role further.
For further information about this opportunity, please email Martin Castle at Troocoo, ICT@troocoo.com or call on 07 3054 1129 for a confidential discussion.