- Draft a Policy (which should include an attached due diligence checklist) setting out the principles that will guide the business in deciding whether to employ a cloud solution
- Due Diligence checklist to be attached to the Policy. The purpose of the Checklist is to assist the Business in carrying out assurance processes to verify that a particular Cloud provider and its offering are appropriate and meet the requirements of the Business
- Assisting in defining and implementing cloud strategies (public and private), architecture cloud infrastructure.
- Strong communicator - Ability to present technical concepts to business stakeholders
- Experience with Asset Management (inventories, acceptable usage, classification of info, management of removable media)
- Experience in drafting due indulgence checklists
For a confidential discussion about this opportunity please email Gerard Creedon at ICT@troocoo.com or call 07 3054 1142 for more information. Alternatively you can apply by submitting your application (in word format only), outlining your relevant experience to this role.