Out client is an employer of choice with a proud and loyal workforce, exceptional culture, and a formidable reputation in the Queensland community. This iconic Not-for-profit are rich in history and provide a variety of services throughout Queensland improving people’s lives daily.
About the role
We are seeking 2 Citrix engineers to assist our client in a Citrix Upgrade project. This role will analyse, design, and deliver work relating to the Citrix environment including work to publish applications built by the packagers.
The role will be involved with trouble shooting and resolving issues with applications running through Citrix.
Skills & Requirements
The successful Citrix Engineer will have:
- 4 years + Citrix design experience
- 4 years + Citrix build experience
- Experience of Citrix Architecture
- Experience of Citrix Solution Design
- Detailed Knowledge of Wyse Manager Suite
- Experience of Citrix Deployment activities
- Development to required coding standards
- Citrix trouble shooting
- Experience of it project delivery methodology
For further information about this opportunity, please email Martin Caslte at Troocoo, ICT@troocoo.com or call on 0479 095 264 for a confidential discussion.