GlobalX is one of Australia’s most successful technology companies with operations across Australia and the United Kingdom. Established in 1994 and now with over 250 employees, the firm specialises in innovative tech’ solutions and support services for law firms, conveyancers, financial institutions, property planning professionals and government bodies. This employer of choice offers unique, integrated services and software solutions, including online property and business regulatory information, practice management software, conveyancing workflow, electronic contracts and legal support services. GlobalX partners with leading industry bodies and practitioners to deliver new, smarter ways to work via their software and services.
About the role:
Working closely with the Group CEO and Board, the Chief Financial Officer will provide strong commercial leadership and direction to the group with a focus on strategic growth that aligns to the strategic plan and company vision. This is a pivotal leadership role that requires a strategist who can see growth potential, market opportunities and deliver a competitive advantage while leading a highly capable finance team.
You will be required to build and execute sustainable improvements through the delivery of commercial strategies and embed a culture of continuous improvement. Due to the growth strategy of the business, this role will involve mergers and acquisitions, and therefore there will be a focus on candidates who have been an active participant in Mergers and Acquisitions.
- Previous experience as a CFO is essential so that you can demonstrate strong financial acumen and embed a strategic and operational focus across the finance function;
- Strategic partner to CEO and Board who are driving a growth agenda, which will include mergers, acquisitions and exposure to debt and equity raising models;
- Proven history of working in an environment with accountability and responsibility for developing a high performing team and function;
- Strong people leadership capability is essential, combined with the skills and experience to grow and develop a highly capable finance team.
- Commercial acumen and the ability to think strategically as well as a deep understanding of finance, reporting, business processes, operational challenges, levers and drivers;
- High level of emotional intelligence and resilience, combined with the capability to manage conflicting priorities;
- Customer focused and values led;
- Stakeholder engagement enterprise wide and the ability to clearly communicate the finance journey and vision; and
- The ability to drive immediate business outcomes by making decisions with an entrepreneurial flair.
To be considered for the position, you will be an exceptional people leader who can demonstrate extensive experience and a record of achievement as a C-suite executive in a complex business. You will need to have worked as a CFO with a proven track record in embedding clear strategic and operational framework.
Strong leadership and stakeholder management skills are of paramount importance, combined with the ability to deliver organisational objectives. Your ability to engage others and embrace organisational change with a client service ethos is critical.
For a strictly confidential discussion, please contact Callan Raine (0411 686 652). Alternatively, submit your application via the apply button, or email email@example.com