The success of their diversified ventures along with a reputation for a collaborative working environment to deliver the business objectives through smart management and hard work has seen the business grow to become one of the State’s largest regionally based corporations. Continued growth is founded on their long-term commitment to the employees and disciplined management, alongside a proactive approach to the environment, community and social responsibility.
Reporting to the Finance Manager you will be largely responsible for group reporting; key focus areas:
- Delivering statutory statements, group monthly board and management reports
- Statutory accounts and provision of technical advice to the business
- Coordinate and management of the audit process
- Effective coordination of the treasury requirements
- Responsibility for payroll processes and deliverable
- Key leadership to the team including staff development, performance reviews
- Relevant tertiary qualifications
- CA or CPA qualification
- A background in chartered practice
- Recent and significant experience preparing and reviewing monthly management accounts and statutory statements
- A work history in resources or heavy industry would be well regarded
- A strong motivation to lead and collaborate in a team and community focused organisation.
For a confidential discussion please contact Annie Kennedy on 0421 251 062