- The negotiation of change and release windows, implementation of policies, procedures and guidelines and the oversight of a number of complex managed services partner relationships to provide the agreed services, report service levels transparently, and implement any necessary actions to continually and proactively improve service delivery.
- Ensure all changes and releases are planned and appropriately managed in line with ITIL best practice and align to business requirements and associated vendors’ contractual deliverables.
- Undertake audit, assurance and risk assessment of our client's managed services partners at agreed periods to guarantee effective and proactive delivery of Change and Release
- Own, influence, develop and communicate in a pragmatic manner effective change and maintenance windows for Change and Release that balances business requirements / availability with industry best practise for maintenance
- Must be ITIL Qualified
- Extensive experience developing, negotiating, controlling and improving change and release management in large, complex, multi-sourced environments.
- Demonstrated experience developing and overseeing appropriate risk management, audit and assurance programs to ensure the performance of providers in a large, complex, multi-sourced environment.
- Demonstrated experience engaging with a diverse user and technical community to develop appropriate change and release management service levels
- Experience in administering and supporting the management of outsourced ICT services, (including service level agreements and terms and conditions) to meet strategic and business needs, utilising matrix and leveraged technical and delivery teams.
For a confidential discussion about this opportunity please contact Frances Standen at TROOCOO on 07 3054 1124 or apply by submitting your application (in word format only), outlining your relative experience to this role.