Our client is a large and established employer with head office in Brisbane. They are going through exciting and significant change that will ensure better system efficiency, streamlined operational processes, as well as a strong cultural alignment. They require a Change and Communications Lead to join the team and support them across a range of change programs.
About the role:
As the Change and Communications Lead you will be responsible for implementing the change communication activities to support a range of transformation projects. The role will support system, organisation, process and cultural change for a large organisation.
- Deliver on change readiness and impact assessments, stakeholder analysis, change and communication plans;
- Contribute to business wide change group activities, facilitating reporting of progress on specific work and transformation impact on the various projects;
- Deliver on a range of internal communications activity in support of the various projects; and
- You will be required to develop strong working relationships with internal stakeholders across the business with a focus on face to face client work.
- Degree qualified with a minimum of 7 + years experience with a demonstrated background and knowledge in change communications;
- Experience working in a project based environment supporting transformational change programs;
- Exceptional writing skills, with experience developing internal communication plans within a large organisation;
- You will be analytical, a critical thinker, and a good problem solver with a high attention to detail; and
- The successful candidate will have strong stakeholder and interpersonal skills.
07 3054 1149.
To apply please submit your resume in word format through SEEK and we will be in contact with you shortly.
Thank you for your interest.