- Assisting on transformation project change strategy to effectively manage the agile transition of contract streams as required
- Developing and executing stakeholder engagement plan to ensure key stakeholders are engaged in an efficient and effective manner and that emotional changes are mitigated and addressed as each phase of the Transformation initiative is implemented.
- Actively managing change risks, impacts and identifying change resistance.
- Develop training plans
- 5+ years experience in IT change management
- Demonstrated and practical experience in planning and delivering change in a large complex project environment with multiple stakeholders
- Ability to effectively lead staff to foster initiative, promote teamwork, achieve outcomes and meet deadlines
- Experience facilitating training and workshops
- Knowledge and experience in project management and an ability to convey this knowledge to others
Or, for a confidential discussion about this opportunity please contact Frances Standen or Emma Ryan at TROOCOO on 07 3054 1124 or simply apply by submitting your application in word format only, outlining your relative experience to this role.