- Identify and assess key stakeholders, conduct change impact and influencer assessments, facilitate change planning workshops and support leaders to define and manage action and communication plans as required
- Development of ‘change specific’ communications strategy and materials
- Develop change champion networks as required to support engagement
- Influence the prioritisation and tempo of our client's projects and portfolios based on change readiness findings
- Collaborate with other business functions and recommend the engagement of specialists as required
- Extensive experience in portfolio, program and project level change management.
- Demonstrated ability to develop, implement and manage enterprise-wide change management frameworks.
- Exceptional understanding and experience in the management of change within an established and geographically dispersed organisation
- Experience in delivering in a medium-scale, fast-paced, dynamic and fluid environment
- Excellent written, verbal and presentation skills – multi-format depending upon audience, to clearly articulate messages to a variety of audiences
- Maintain and move rapidly and seamlessly between ‘big picture’ vision and detail/tactical level work plans.
- Strong organisation skills with a natural inclination for planning strategy and tactics
For further information about this opportunity, please contact Frances Standen or Emma Ryan at TROOCOO on 07 3054 1124 or email email@example.com for a confidential discussion.