This national business is headquartered in Brisbane and is looking for an experienced Change Manager to join on an initial six month contract. In this critical role, you'll be working with a range of key stakeholders across the business to support continuous improvement around efficiencies within the business.
- Developing and implementing change management strategies at a program level;
- Leading change management activities through a structured approach;
- Conducting impact analysis, assessing change readiness and working with key stakeholders;
- Advocating and championing a positive culture within your team.
- Be accountable for the day-to-day operations of your team, including meeting service standards, communication, providing ongoing team direction, coaching and mentoring to direct reports.
- Developing and delivering on the Change Management strategy to improve our client's member engagement
- 5+ years of Change Management experience leading program level change initiatives
- Cultural fit and ability to influence key stakeholders’ enterprise wide;
- Strong leadership, collaboration and negotiation skills;
- Ability to establish and develop deep relationships;
- The ability to communicate the vision and strategy; and
- Exposure to the financial services industry is preferred, but not essential.
Alternatively, if you are interested in the position, please apply below and we will make sure we will get back to your application shortly.
Thank you for your interest.