This project is currently in flight and requires a Change Manager to on-board and implement the change and communication strategy for the full life of the project. This is a contract through to the end of the year with a possible extension.
As the successful candidate you will bring your experience, knowledge and effective change management practices to continue in the progress of this project. To be considered you will have a passion for establishing solutions in a complex environment and have the ability build strong relationships whilst instigating necessary activities to support the program and go-live activities.
- Creation and implementation of communication plans for key projects within the program that align with the communications strategy and roadmap;
- Engage with appropriate stakeholders providing support and effectively communicating updates and objectives;
- Provide support to ensure that the appropriate communications are being developed and implemented to support the program;
- Develop strong working relationships to get a good understanding of all activities, glean key priorities and identify any communication gaps that need to be addressed
- Exceptional leadership skills
- 6+ years in a similar Change Management role
- Demonstrated experience in successfully influencing and negotiating with stakeholders to achieve goals
- Experience working across multiple platforms and technologies
- Knowledge and experience in the strategy, planning and the delivery of both internal and external communications on complex projects;
- Substantial experience of providing change management at a senior level within a professional service environment and/or a major organisation;
- Advanced written and oral communication skills, with proven ability to develop and present complex plans and to facilitate organisational meetings and workshops;