TROOCOO are proud to work with one of Queensland’s most recognised businesses. As a highly diversified technical services / essential service provider employer that with multiple sites across Queensland they are an instantly recognisable name to all who live in the state. They are a stable employer offering a long term career opportunity with growth and support for all their employees.
A great opportunity exists for two experienced Category Specialists, providing significant challenge and working in a team focussed on high value / high risk procurement activity based in a Brisbane CBD location. You will be part of a category team working within a resources / heavy industry environment , reporting to an experienced Senior Category Leader.
You will have the following experience:
To be successful you will have:
- Confident Category Management experience within a resources / projects / portfolio of work;
- An exceptional understanding of sourcing within a category setting;
- A proven team player collaboratively managing supplier relationships and strategy;
- Experience working in a technically focussed environment;
- Support technical / heavy industry based procurement activities;
- Strong category-based procurement skills in a technical setting;
- A background in engineering, resources, energy, utilities;
- Experienced in the preparation and execution of contractual / procurement documentation; and
- An ability to engage with multidisciplinary stakeholders.
- 5 years + of procurement experience in a technical environment
- Tertiary Education preferred (Bachelors equivalent) in discipline relevant to the role such as engineering or procurement;
- Exceptional in communication both written and verbal; and
- Both structured and innovative in your approach to contracting process.
This is a career focussed position for an enthusiastic individual that has a focus on continuous improvement and challenging the norm. Applicants must be have right to work in Australia and live in the country at the time of application.
Is this for you? Simply call Sean Johnson on 07 3054 1128 for a confidential / no-obligations discussion or drop me an email at email@example.com
Confident this is for you? Hit apply now!