This is an opportunity to work with a leading global organisation, rich in history unpinned with a culture of innovation that focuses on a customer-first approach. The position will open up long-term career opportunities for the right person and will empower you to take real ownership within this product group.
About the role:
- With a focus on both the B2B and B2C markets you will be responsible for all aspects of the category marketing program for a specific product range;
- This will involve working on market segmentation, product innovation, promotional activity and campaigns, customer journey maps, channel development and value propositions;
- Develop and deliver effective marketing strategies to grow the top line revenue for the business, ensuring you engage with the sales team and industry partners as required;
- With a focus on customer insights and competitor analysis, you will work with internal stakeholders across the R&D and sales and technical teams to improve on the current product range and solutions; and
- Work as part of a larger National Marketing team and drive brand awareness and product sales.
- Tertiary qualified in marketing, business or equivalent;
- A number of years experience in product marketing;
- You will understand the broader marketing piece with the view to grow the top line for a business;
- You will be a strong strategic thinker, underpinned with exceptional analytical skills;
- 10 + years experience in a similar role with a demonstrated background in a 'customer first' environment; and
- You will be a natural influencer and will be collaborative in style.
Alternatively, if you are interested in the position, please apply below and we will make sure we will get back to your application shortly. Please ensure you submit your resume in word format through SEEK.
Thank you for your interest.