Troocoo have partnered with an organisation working through a period of transition and focussed on future growth. This is a business that will be recognisable to most Australians as they look to the next phase of their development and how they position themselves in the future.
As they enter a critical phase for the business, they have identified the need for two dynamic Procurement Managers to manage and support the category teams in ICT and Goods & Services. Initially the team will be tasked with navigating an overhaul of their contracts which will include renewal, renegotiation, and closeout of current suppliers. The category portfolio is broad and extensive before shifting to a strategic focus in FY 2021/22.
You would display the following skills:
- 5+ years’ experience in strategic sourcing, category management and procurement experience, including at least 2 years in a leadership position.
- A proven ability to manage procurement teams and provide strategic direction in accordance with company goals
- Experience in strategic category management across the end to end procurement value chain
- Demonstrable understanding of category strategy development and able to articulate its alignment with overall business goals
- Advanced influencing, communication, and negotiation skills
- Strong commercial acumen and problem-solving skills
- Flexibility and creativity – able to demonstrate the ability to adopt new methods and process
- Excellent written, verbal and presentation skills supporting high-quality delivery.
- Confident commercial negotiator;
- Strong personal drive;
- Calm and assured;
- Detailed and organised; and
- A genuine team leader who supports and motivates others
You will be rewarded with great opportunity to join a major Australian employer looking to the future and a chance to stake your claim as a leader and be part of the long-term vision for the business. Applicants with tertiary qualifications and / or an industry-based certification such as MCIPS will be held in high regard.
For more information or a general discussion regarding your career please contact Sean Johnson – Executive Director Procurement and Operations on 07 3054 1128 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Follow us on LinkedIn: www.linkedin.com/company/trocoo/