TROOCOO are proud to be working with a major provider in the infrastructure space and a company that will be instantly recognisable to most Australians. As a market leader they have an ongoing commitment to continually optimise every facet of their business to excel in the marketplace and position themselves for continuous growth.
As a result of a period of strategic transformation and reform the procurement team is on the lookout for exceptional talent to add strength to an experienced team. Reporting to the Category Lead they are sourcing a Category Advisor with specific experience within the procurement of labour hire agreements.
You will have the following background:
- Experienced managing category and sourcing strategy
- Confident leading critical sourcing activity, dispute resolution and negotiation processes
- Strong stakeholder management skills
- Management of risk associated with contract and category management process
- A good understanding of relevant legislation, policy and procedure
- Previous experience managing labour hire panels
- A passion for continuous improvement
- A true team player
- Motivated, organised and analytical thinker
- A willingness to learn
For more information or a confidential discussion please contact Sean Johnson – Director Projects, Procurement and Operations on 07 3054 1128 or at firstname.lastname@example.org
Troocoo are exclusively engaged on this assignment and any direct applications will be included in our process.
Follow us on LinkedIn: www.linkedin.com/company/trocoo/