Troocoo is a contemporary Executive Search, Recruitment, Contracting and Advisory solutions business with offices based in the heart of the Brisbane and Sydney CBD. Our team has decades of Executive Search and Recruitment Industry experience and is passionate about delivering an exceptional client and candidate experience. We have assembled a group of authentic market leaders that have a genuine passion and desire to help people and the business community.
Troocoo’s purpose is to create a safe, trusted, and authentic environment where our people can thrive. For us at Troocoo, our culture is the heartbeat of our business and we believe that our culture exhibits our values, beliefs, and empowers each individual in our team.
- People First
- Dig In
- One Step
About the role
This newly created role will be an extremely valued part of our Accounting, Finance & Risk recruitment team. Working as part of our high energy and fast paced division, you will support in the following areas:
- Managing relationships with our candidates, demonstrating exceptional interpersonal skills.
- Support the team around candidate research and talent pooling candidates for a diverse range of roles, both contract and permanent opportunities.
- Help with writing advertisements that will engage and attract candidates for roles.
- Support the team with a range of administration responsibilities including confirmation of interviews, managing reference checks, work rights and compliance.
- With the support of your wider team, screen, interview and select candidates to be included into shortlists for open positions.
- Strong communication skills - written and verbal.
- You will be highly structured and organised in work style with the ability to work at pace when required and manage multiple deadlines.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Resilient, positive, team player with a solution orientated approach to your work every day.
- Exceptional service standards, we believe in a great candidate and client experience.
- Strong cultural alignment, our values should resonate with you.
- Ideally 1-2 years’ experience in a similar role or be someone who is motivated to learn and develop in the recruitment industry.
A key focus will be speaking with our candidate network ensuring we are building long lasting relationships, and if you feel the above resonates with you, we would love to hear from you.
For more information or to arrange a confidential conversation, please call Nick Lemin on 0434 586 321 or email email@example.com
Thank you for your interest in this role and we look forward to speaking with you.