- Own the provision of CI/CD, monitoring/alerting and operational metrics tooling end-to-end, providing a platform-as-a-service model to the teams;
- Effectively support product teams to design, implement and own their own CI/CD pipelines and the automated testing and deployment of their products;
- Support best practice implementation of CI/CD pipelines, deployment and monitoring techniques across multiple technologies, products and hosting providers;
- Integrate with Cloud Providers and provide initial guidance for implementation of containerisation and other essential IaaS/PaaS technologies;
- Develop processes to support SQL Source Control and Dynamics CRM Source Control, allowing developers to store SQL/CRM Configuration as source and deploy as part of the CI/CD pipeline;
- Drive implementation of DevOps practices, particularly CI/CD, Infrastructure as Code, high-availability deployment techniques and monitoring/alerting best practice through the Product Teams in a collaborative fashion;
- Experience implementing Dev Ops practices and CI/CD pipelines in an environment where these practices currently don’t exist;
- Working collaboratively with peers, either locally or remotely;
- Experience implementing CI/CD Pipelines, Containerisation and Infrastructure as Code;
- Experience implementing and executing Dev Ops processes;
- Experience with, and detailed understanding of, major development platforms such as .NET or Java, modern application development frameworks, as well as C#;
- Experience with, and detailed understanding of, modern operational paradigms including Cloud Services and how they could be leveraged in new and existing software;
- Understanding of CRM systems such as Microsoft Dynamics 365 or prior versions; and
- Detailed knowledge and experience in the Energy Retailing / Energy Metering / Energy Solutions / Digital and Advisory businesses, the Australian Energy Industry and the National Electricity Market is preferred.
For further information about this opportunity, please email Martin Castle at or Frances Standen at TROOCOO, ICT@troocoo.com or call on 07 3054 1124 for a confidential discussion.