Civil & Mining Earthworks Australia, CMEA, is the largest civil earthworks operator of its kind in the Southern hemisphere. CMEA owns and operates the largest fleet of K-Tec Scraper and associated low compaction track and wheel power units in Australia and across the Asia-Pacific region. CMEA is a highly experienced industry leader which allows us to offer a whole-of-project delivery service, from initial project scoping and in-house engineering advisory through to execution and delivery of the final product. With expertise in delivering large-scale, environmentally sensitive and difficult projects, CMEA offers clients cost effective, on time project solutions not offered by other contractors.
About the role:
As CMEA continue to grow and become market leaders across Australia, they are now looking to appoint an experienced Business Development Manager for Western Australia. Reporting into the CEO, this is an exceptional opportunity for a motivated and professional Business Development Manager to join the team with head office based in Brisbane. To be successful in this role, you will have extensive experience in the Mining and Civil Infrastructure sector.
- Establish credibility by using industry insights and product knowledge to convey CMEA’s value proposition in the market.
- Plan, develop and execute business development activities in order to achieve short and long‐term revenue and profitability goals.
- Develop and regularly maintain a business development pipeline reporting structure of new and potential clients.
- Taking a solution selling sales approach and build relationships to deliver on-going business growth.
- Develop an understanding of the marketplace and competitor offerings.
- Work closely with technical staff to provide customers information on CMEA's equipment and service offering.
- Proven Business Development experience acquiring & managing complex customers & delivering results.
- Previous experience in Business Development role within the Mining and or Civil Infrastructure sector is essential.
- Exceptional level of motivation, self-starter, customer driven focus, time management and project management skills.
- Superior verbal and written communication skills that demonstrate analytical thinking and the ability to deliver a clear, persuasive message.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to work with people at all levels in the organisation.
- Current drivers’ licence and able to travel on a regular basis.
For further information please call Oliver Molinari at Troocoo on 3054 1149.
To apply please submit your resume in word format and we will be in touch.
Thank you for your interest.