Comvita are an international natural health products company backed by a strong New Zealand heritage. They are committed to the development of innovative natural health and wellbeing products, backed by credible scientific research.
Their purpose is to inspire, enable and empower people to live healthy, happy and vibrant lives. To achieve this purpose they promise to help their customers rediscover the pure joy of being vibrantly alive.
About the role
Due to continued growth, Comvita is seeking a Business Development Manager for New Zealand who will be responsible for managing all key account relationships across the Pharmacy, Grocery, Health Food and Asian Health Channels as well as leading the field sales team, which includes three direct reports.
In particular, the key responsibilities will be to:
- Build the Grocery and Pharmacy business identifying ways to drive incremental growth of the Comvita business. This role will be supported by the Marketing and Category Development Team across Australia and New Zealand
- Maximise sales and profitability growth in New Zealand
- Contribute to global marketing and growth strategy
In order to be successful in this role you will have extensive commercial and channel experience with a strong understanding of the Grocery, Pharmacy and Asian Health Channels in New Zealand.
You will have a solid understanding for excellent customer experience together with a willingness to work closely with key customers.
In additional you will possess:
- 10 years related experience in Sales, Marketing & Account Management
- Trade Spend Management experience
- NZ Category Management experience
- Multilingual skills – English & Mandarin speaking; preferred but not essential
- A relevant degree
- Excellent computer skills
- Excellent interpersonal and communication (written and verbal) skills
If you are interested in the position, please apply below and we will make sure we will get back to your application. Whilst every effort will be made to get back to you promptly by phone, roles that have received an overwhelming response may result in an extended feedback period.
Please ensure you submit your resume in word format through SEEK.
Thank you for your interest.
**Any direct applications to Comvita will be forwarded on to Troocoo for consideration**