Ideally you will have a mix of Business Analysis, Project Management and Benefits Realisation experience.
- Assist and manage new demand coming in via the Business Relationship Managers. This includes coordinating estimates, requirements capturing via a BA and ensuring solution option papers have all of the required information captured.
- Prepare agenda, chair and minute the demand planning group meetings where ideas are presented and solution leads are identified for the estimation process to be kicked off.
- Create strong relationships across Managers and SME’s.
- Work closely with Coordinators to ensure panel briefings and evaluation sessions and workshops have the appropriate representation and outcomes.
- Strong stakeholder relationship management across IT teams
- Clear and strong communication and writing skills
- Strong organisational skills – time management and multitasking
- Demonstrated ability to chair workshops and meetings
- Demonstrated experience with allocating tasks/actions to SME’s, managing status updates and escalating where appropriate
You can also apply by submitting your application (in word format only), outlining your relative experience to this role.